- The School Council aims to give all the pupils in the school a voice on all matters.
- There are 8 student members of the School Council; representatives from Primary, Secondary and Post 16.
- There are four students from Primary and four from Secondary and Post 16. They fairly represent the four houses – Red, Yellow, Green and Blue.
- All students are eligible for election. Every student in the school is able to vote.
- The new School Council are elected in December for the New Year.
- Non-elected members are Adele Devine and also a Teaching Assistant.
- School Council meetings are scheduled to take place monthly.
- They last for approximately 15 minutes, have an agenda, and are minuted.
- All students in the school are able to contribute to meetings via their representative, either verbally or by completing a form, with support if required.
- The School Council takes a lead on fundraising events throughout the school, as well as looking into other relevant issues such as Healthy Schools.